Delivering on its promise to bring South Africans the brand-new Xbox One X, Prima Interactive today announced that this much-anticipated console will in fact be available at retailers just in time for Christmas on 22 December. Being the world’s most powerful console available, the Xbox One X offers 40% more power than any other rival and a true 4K gaming experience.
The Xbox One X opens up an entire new world of gaming. This new console will unleash six teraflops of graphical processing power with dedicated Xbox Live servers to maximize the overall experience ensuring stability, speed and reliability on the most advanced multiplayer network. Key features include:
- Premiere sound
- Compete, connect, share across platforms with gamers on Xbox One and Windows 10
- 6 teraflops of graphical processing power
- Speed of 12GB GDDR5 graphic memory
- 326 GB/sec memory bandwidth
- 2160p frame buffers
- Brilliant graphic details in light, shadow, and reflections with High Dynamic Range and Wide Colour Gamut
- Stream and record game clips in 4K at screaming-fast 60FPS
- Includes a 4K Blu-ray player and 4K Ultra HD video streaming
- Offers HDR technology
- Stream 4K video on Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, and more
A limited quantity of the Scorpio Xbox One X editions have arrived in South Africa and were made available to selected BT Games customers.
“In line with our pre-order promise to our customers, early pre-orders pay off. This means that the first bunch of customers who pre-ordered the XB1 X console with payment will receive a special festive season surprise in that their console will be the Scorpio edition. These upgrades have been applied on a first paid first served basis, dating back from when pre-orders opened upon the announcement of the console” said BT Games.