DISKIFANS and PUMA are giving supporters the opportunity to enter the Guess The Ball Competition.
DISKIFANS, in partnership with PUMA, are giving away Arsenal’s new home jersey worth R899. To stand a chance to win, simply tell us where the ball is on the picture below and then write your answer below in the comments section OR send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember to write your name and surname when answering the question.
SPOT THE BALL: A, B or C?
Double your chances of winning!!!!
Example: A, #SpotTheDiski #ForeverArsenal (Don’t forget to use the hastag #SpotTheDiski #ForeverArsenal when writing your answer)
One lucky person will be randomly selected for the prize. Winner will be announced on Facebook and Twitter on Tuesday, July 14, 2015. Good Luck! The competition closes on 13 July 2015.
The Terms and Conditions:
1. In order to enter the DISKIFANS competition, users must be older than 18 years of age.
2. 1 entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
3. The winner will receive a new Arsenal 2015/16 home jersey.
4. The prize will be sourced by the DISKIFANS team and is subject to availability.
5. DISKIFANS reserves the right to use the full name of any competition winner for social media and marketing purposes.
6. The DISKIFANS competition will in not be affected by other DISKIFANS competitions or prize draws during the month of June/July.
7. The winner will be notified via email within 7 days of the close of the competition and will have 14 days to respond (the claim period). In the event that DISKIFANS does not hear back from the winner within the claim period, the competition is declared null and void.
8. The competition is not open to employees or contractors of DISKIFANS, or any person directly or indirectly involved with those who have worked with DISKIFANS.
9. DISKIFANS has the right to change, cancel or extend prize offerings at our absolute discretion during the running of the competition.