Below is the draw procedure for tonight’s Telkom Knockout Last 16 draw.
The draw, to be conducted by Premier Soccer League (PSL) General Manager of Football, Derek Blanckensee, will be live at 20h00 on SuperSport 4.
Blanckensee will be assisted by PSL CEO, Brand de Villiers and Telkom representative Enzo Scarcella.
The Draw Procedure:
– Three bowls will be used for the draw
– The first bowl will contain the seeded eight clubs – (clubs that finished inside the top eight during the 2013/14 season)
– The second bowl will contain the names of the other eight clubs.
– The third bowl will be empty – to be used to determine home and away
(How it will work)
- We draw a ball from the seeded bowl and place it in the empty bowl without opening it
- We draw a ball from the unseeded bowl and place it in the empty bowl without opening it
- We then “stir” the centre bowl and draw the first ball for home, the second ball for away